Sunday 28 September 2014

The Best Way to Propose Your Girl friend or Boy friend.

When I saw your name next to mine, In our wedding card, I felt blessed. When I saw you smile, Seeing me in traditional bride groom dress, I felt teased. When I held your hand, During the marriage rituals, I felt responsible. When you entered my lonely bachelor life, And changed it into a heavenly abode, I felt lucky. When you showed the same love as I did, Towa rds my parents, I felt proud. When you scolded me, For neglecting my health amidst my hectic work, I felt pampered. When I saw tears of happiness in your eyes, As you looked at our kid, I felt blessed once again. All these feelings have bloomed in my heart, But are yet to blossom in reality. As these are feelings I long to feel, For these are still unfelt. WILL YOU MARRY ME??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...